Friday 15 September 2017

30 day Life Change

So I've been through the first week of the lifestyle transformation starting with my 30 day challenge. I haven't had a drink of coke since Sunday night. I am on day 5 of my 30 day pushup, abs and squat challenge. The coke has been difficult. Of course no real changes from the work out yet.
On self analyzing I have realized I care WAY to much about what people think of me. Even peoples whos opinion shouldn't matter. That will be one major change I am looking to work on. Push to be more of my own person.  It might cause me to lose a friend or two, however if it does, you were not really a friend in the first place.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Its greatly appreciated and yes is needed. Any support or advice you can give is welcomed.

Pictures will come in the upcoming weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment