Monday 11 September 2017

Mumbles 2.0: THe Beginning of the Journey

So I did a post on Facebook about me making some lifestyle changes. These changes will be in health, wealth, renewing my faith in God, and the people I choose to associate with and how I choose to associate with them. It is time for a different energy in my life. It's time to take back power over my life

Today I am embarking on my journey with some health changes. Yesterday was the last coke I am drinking for the next 30 days. For those who have known me, they know this is a very big deal. I've had some type of pop almost everyday since I was a kid. It is my major addiction.  But I can't even let that have power over me. I have given up other vices that we might discuss later. Some people didn't even know I have But I do, so I will change it.

I will also be starting my work out plan today with some jogging after work. I am not sure what programs I am going to do to work out. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I will be posting up pics and other information as my journey goes forward. I will falter here and there on my journey, but at the end of the day my goal is just to produce a better Philip for me and my kids.

Day 1. Lets Go

No comments:

Post a Comment