Sunday 18 September 2016

DAYLYT WINS HIS URL DEBUT VERSUS ROOKIE MIKE P @urltv @DAYLYT2k vs @isthismike_p


I have never been a big Mike P fan and never seen the hype. I felt he was gassed as a white guy on Smack.  I think this was I seen him. He had good bars. I just don't see what makes him stand out. Hes just one of the bunch.  
I think Daylyt was too much for him when it comes to performance and charisma. Its much more than punches
But I have to say this was the first battle from Mike P I actually liked 

Only negative with Daylyt is constant repeating himself like people not catching it 
Days wordplay is actual Wordplay. Not just dumb schemes and double entendre

And says some real shit. 
Mike P is just a good rapper who does these dumb as fake gun bars to get on URL. 

I might become a fan of Mike P if he comes like this but he still got outclassed

No comments:

Post a Comment