Saturday 6 April 2019

@ALPHALEAGUE PRESENTS: Mr. Biggz vs Michael Ice @Cig_Dolla & @CEO_Piranha @HappYellaChick #OneOff #MudBrothersConcert #MBR #Alpha #RosaProductions

So we have a one off Alpha League battle between two Michigan killers
Michael Ice vs Mr Biggz

Round 1
Ice starts the round going in on Biggz style
Smooth flow punching hard 
I'm heading to Big Mommas house
Some great name flips 
Going after Biggz style
Wow  loved the angles hitting on different shit
Was Biggz a stripper? LOL 
I'm a blow something??? Pause !!!!!
The talking during his round kind of messed him up 
A bad slip up  from Ice hurt the end of his round it was like Lux vs Calicoe 

Some nice nameflips 
Good flow on the track 
He was smoother than Ice 
The Bitches Know!!!
Hands on my hit I dip you dip we dip LOL 
2 ars 2 aks and suv that my assault truck 

I liked Biggz did a Kilmonger bar remembering that Kilmonger died at the end. I never got why people want to say they Kilmonger 
OK round from Biggz 

I think Michael Ice writing was much better and would have killed if there was no choke 
They did allot of talking in the round
I have to admit I hate the new thing of gun sounds in battle rap for the punch 
It was close battle but I have to I liked Michael Ice written better but it was much shorter so it was a closer battle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment