Tuesday 23 April 2019

@RUINYOURDAYNOW @RedFlagNYC vs @SketchMenace @elcheapotv @hiphopvancouver @avocadoisgod @pigstyvan @DamnItsClayton DrLaughNStalk @pigstyvan @early90spants @kurtomato

RedFlagVsSketchMenace
It's a battle that seems to be a small skateboarding theme as they both skateboarders
I dont get allot of the skateboarding bars
But I liked the battle for the parts I did get.
Red Flag is really good the way he puts his rhymes and schemes together. Everything rhymes well He has good internal multis throughout. Multiplepunches in a line and setups make sense
Sketch Menace was very similar but I figured he is just a bit better.
Hes much more smoother with his flow and delivery. Some find it boring but I like it

Red Flag had greatname flips and I think he used better angles in attacking Sketch then Sketched used on him
Round 1 Sketch Menance

Round 2  Red Flag 
Round 3 Red Flag

This was a close battle first watch gave it to Sketch but i'medging to Red Flag 

No comments:

Post a Comment