Thursday 30 June 2016

@JerryWess VS @WordPlayBangZ_ SMACK/ URL @urltv

I gotta say I aint really feeling Bangz
He really reaches in every scheme.
He schemes way to much and most of it don’t make sense. I wish cats would just spit and drop some straight up punches and lines allot more. This fake double meanings are too much when you gotta explain every line I swear many people reacting don’t get what the fuck is he saying
Bangz had a much better 2nd round than he did in the 1st round. But the reactions is too much
The shit with the door open was hilarious  though
Jerry kind of basic. He got some better lines than Bangz for sure but doesn’t really stand out to me
I can see why GunTitles wanna fuck with him he will fit in with them but not as good as him
He had some played out lines like that Conceited elevator shit
Some nice lines
The kick back made a nigga crowd surf
Jerry had horrible 2nd round for real

This battle left me wanting more from then both Had some highs but too many lows

I have to say the battle goes to Jerry Weiss though 2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment