Sunday 24 March 2019

#DatKingShh #BattleRecap @KingOfTheDot - @joeygambello vs @ RedFlagNYC | #DECADE @OrganikHipHop @KingFlyKOTD @GullyTK @BishopBrigante

So I didn't know this battle was happening. I guess this was the last minute GZ representation of Decade. We got two of the hottest upcoming names going against each other
Joey Gambello coming to GZ through BeastMode and Red Flag coming through IBattle.
I am much more familiar with Joey than Red Flag but heard about him.
Overall this battle was both of them coming really well and I think you will edge it to whoever s style you like better.
I edge it to Red Flag. I think Joey the far superior rapper but I feel his style with the drug talk Id much rather hear on a track. Red Flag was much more direct with his attack which is how I like my battls done


Round 1 Joey showed the best of his writing in this round and did most direct red flag. It was fire as fuck. 

Red Flag was funny had mostly setup punch 
Very even round 

Round 2
Red Flag is good with the humor 
Crazy Knife bars  Cool MCU scheme 
Joey had some nice name flips Had some nice flows but the punches were generic but fire 
Edge to Red Flag 

Round 3 
Red Flag just keeps cooking punch after punch 
Was an ok round not mindblowing 
Joey had too many slip ups in this round. messed up potential classic

I give the battle Red Flag 2-1 He takes round 2 and 3


No comments:

Post a Comment