Tuesday 19 March 2019

#DatKingShh #BattleRecap @TheRealTayRoc & @BadNewzdaBos @JohnJohnDaDon | @BullpenBattles Follow Me @kingscourtent


I am one to admit I didn't have high hopes for this battle. I am not a follower of Bad Newz and not really a fan of Tay Roc. I have recently been saying how much I HATE 1 round battles so that was another X on this battle. 


Then I watched the battle. This was fire. I am not a gun bar type guy but ill bars are ill bars. 
Bad Newz came with his shit. His shots at Surf and Cave gang were all haymakers and fit in his attack on Tay Roc. 


Tay Roc was a good version of Tay Roc. He came out with fire gun bars and some nice flips back to back. 
I am probably the only that actually liked Bad Newz better. I think his setups were better and much smoother than Tay Rocs. 


Why do I like Tay Roc better when he's not on the Smack stage?

If you disagree let me know why?




Follow me at @kingscourtent 

No comments:

Post a Comment