Wednesday 13 February 2019

#BattleRecap #DatKingShh @ALPHALEAGUE PRESENTS: @dycerolla vs Sinn #CashBet Follow me at Instagram Mumbles905



Ok I was actually shocked at this battle. I came in giving this to Sinn pretty easily. Dyce Rolla proved he was better than I anticipated and Sinn wasn't as good as he could be. He kept starting and stopping almost seemed he was hiding ( very well) his choking under his laughing moments. 
Punch for punch he wasn't able to carry Dyce and delivery dyce was smoother. Sinn did seem to have the crowd where he wanted.  He didn't seem to take it serious in approach of angles and preparation. Dyce was well rounded from personals punches schemes. 
First round was close and could have gone either way I edged to Dyce

2nd and 3rd round was clear to Dyce

This was a clear win for Dyce Rolla 
Sinn almost officially got bodied in this. 




Please check out the battle 
Subscribe to Alpha League Rap battles. 

Follow me here on twitter: KingsCourtEnt
Follow me on Instagram: Mumbles905 


No comments:

Post a Comment