Wednesday 13 February 2019

#BattleRecap #DatKingShh @MATHHOFFA VS @Sharkcity_Ave @URLTV


I will say off the rip I am a big Math fan and I truly think Ave is mediocre. He's Bigg K on a off day. 
I wasn't truly excited about this battle and after watching it I seen why.
So we have Math who had a pretty good 1st round and some good material in the 2nd and 3rd. Not able to get his shit of cleanly. A lot of stumbles and full on chokes. He even had to end 1 of his rounds early.  He seemed partly thrown off by the lack of reaction from the crowd. I have to admit they did seem to sleeping on the good shit Math was dropping. He was to much trying to get the crowd reaction instead of just rapping. Even Ave had to tell him stop begging at one point

On the other hand Ave seemed to be gassed this whole battle. The people were going crazy over some basic Math nameflips.  He did a lot of namedropping and stuff I've heard before. His delivery was off like he was needing to catch his breath. 
He was clean all the way through and did have the crowd. 
If you are an Ave fan you will love this battle but I don't think it will win anyone knew

Ave took this battle pretty easily. I actually give Math the first but he got bodied 2nd and 3rd 
I am suprised this battle came out. URL has vaulted better PG battles then this 

Please check out the battle 
Subscribe to Alpha League Rap battles. 

Follow me here on twitter: KingsCourtEnt
Follow me on Instagram: Mumbles905 

No comments:

Post a Comment