Monday 11 February 2019

@DNA_GTFOH VS @MickeyFactz SMACK RAP BATTLE | @urltv

I will say first off before the battle I am more of a fan of Mickey Factz over DNA. I find DNA very basic in bars 
Round 1
DNA did DNA if you like him you will like him if you don't you don't

He had some snitching schemes that was ok but I didn't know the background so went over my head
Some ok nameflips


Verbs reactions are interesting on the peoples bars. He don't seem really impressed as others for DNAs bars 

Mickey does a cool mom joke
Has some better wordplay ok punches
Much better writer and rapper 
No haymakers but some intricate flowing and rhyming 
I have Mickey bodying the round 1 

Round 2
Here's the 9 between us was the first really good bar I liked but the setup before was a stretch
Ok 50 cent scheme 
He had much better punches this round. Most of them were landing pretty well 
I think his set ups are far from the best
I think DNA delivery and live presence is great cause on camera I find his lines basic but in person it goes better. 


Mickey going in on DNA's basic style was good
People aint impressed with good writing and actually rapping anymore
I edge the round to DNA he connected to the crowd better and Mickey didn't say much. His ICE scheme was meh... 
He did have better writing

Round 3
Showing what he did for battle rap was a real good angle. Straight talking was a great shit 
THis whole album cover angle wasn't funny to me
This was a good round from DNA
Mickey break down DNA using other styles was pretty good.
The crowd wasn't reacting 

He didn't really know how to get the crowd involved but he had some ill lines 
I edge to Mickey

Everyone saying that Mickey lost DNA killed and it was a better DNA but I have to edge to Mickey winning 1st and 3rd 
Very close battle Mickey Factz wins 


No comments:

Post a Comment