Wednesday 13 February 2019

#BattleRecap #DatKingShh @GEMIN1_LDN VS @SoulWasTaken RAP BATTLE | @URLTV @AvocadoIsGod #SM8 #UKBattlerap #URLintheUK

I have to admit I never thought the day would come when Soul would have a battle on the URL stage. Now Soul is having a battle on URLs biggest event Summer Madness. Interesting for them to go to the UK. I don't know how much they can do over there without opening up for new talent of different non street styles 

Gemini had a pretty good round speaking on some real shit about Soul dissing URL and how he writes.Calling him out on some racial stuff that Soul uses Some really nice punches I hate when people use different languages cause most dont understand but ended it well 
The whole "Say Nigga" was annoying 
And calling Soul Nigga was funny to me 
He had the gas of the crowd and used it well to his advantage. Really smart plans of attack
London crowd was really hating on Soul sleeping on some real hard bars The crowd was just missing some crazy shit 
His overly angered disposition
Not liking the angle of tony d lil son lines 

His round seemed shorter. 
Good from both edged to Gemini


Round 2
Happened organically his long distance lines had some funny jokes 
Some good lines all through 
Strong round 
Soul diss Gemini for being generic Url battler 
He had a great angle with some good punches 
What are the times of these rounds as they dont seem to be the same time. 
This was a close a round and can go either way. 
Plus Gemini got in his feelings and shoved Soul and reacted to his shit 
I edge to Soul on that round 


Round 3 
Gemini did a goo real talk round to Soul  

Was well written and as a father I knew what he was saying. 
"I told Chico if I gotta stand behind bars you gotta stand in front of these one first" 

That was fire. 
He ended 3rd really hard when he doing the angles of the difference in lives. 

Soul was pretty good just rapping and dropping some heavy fucking punches 
His comic book scheme was crazy 

I think 3rd goes either way. 
If you like Gemini and certain angles than he will win. If you just like straight up punches than it would go to Soul. 
I don't know who to give. Souls punches were better and much more frequent. But I really liked the angle that Gemini did.


It goes back and forth. But right now I edge Gemini 
This was a fucking classic battle one of the best UK battles and one of my favorite URL SM battles ever. 

Yall repped the UK on URL properly 




No comments:

Post a Comment