Thursday 31 December 2015

#TBT Battles @JumpOffTV Street Battles @JumpOffTVUK @twitteurgh @MrArk @MCNocando @BattleRapDoc @DontFlop


So I really have to big up JumpOFF and the UK scene as they were what really got me into modern battling. I'm a freestyle fan so the Smack DVD's were ok but not my mind of what battling was. THen I caught on to JumpOFF.  
UK still produces some of the best freestylers and probable would not have the strongest pool of battlers to handle a freestyle type battle format.


Here are some of my favorites

RIP D Mobb



Street Battle 2006 LD27

Jump Off TV MC Street Battle outside the Arsenal football club Emirates Stadium between Saint (Camden, UK) and BoRat (Oakland, California) who was passing through on a mini Euro Tour.
Jump Off TV first MC Street Battle Basement tournament in Farringdon, London, UK. Second round between Eurgh (Norwich, UK) and Kulez (London, UK).




Jump Off TV MC Street Battle outside Ghostface concert at Nokia Theatre, New York City, USA between Whashisface (West London, UK) and Syanide (Brooklyn, New York).

Jump Off TV MC Street Battle outside the Car Show, Javits Convention Centre, New York City, USA between D-Mobb (Ghost Town, New Jersey) and NoCanDo (South Central, Los Angeles). R.I.P D-Mobb

No comments:

Post a Comment