Wednesday 2 January 2019

@AlphaLeague TID GLO vs POLO ROE @LinwoodTid Real Niggas say...Alpha


Check out this latest Alpha League battle TID GLO vs POLO Roe 


Round 1 
Glo had some bars but I really didn't like his energy and delivery. He seemed bored which bored me on his shit 



"Soon as he put it down Pow I'm a hypocrite"
LOL 

Look at Norbes facial expression....He is not impressed 



I think too many just polo nameflips


Polo doing allot of wordplay entendre stuff. 

Allot of Cat bars almost remind me Carter Deems. LOL 


I like his delivery better 
I liked the wrestling scheme 
And his round was a much better length to keep me entertained 


Round 2 
I think the lines were good but I don't think any of the punches he spit were specifically original. It seemed really played reworded known punches 

He ended the round pretty strong. 
"I'll have rappers all over the floor like Christmas morning"

Polo Roe goes in with the wordplay back on him right 
He's a much better writer than Glo and raps better. 

Turner and Hooch bar was nice. 
Famous Amos bar I think many missed 

Easily Round goes to Polo 

Round 3 
I like the Idaho line but he could have mentioned a potatoe on it to make it more clever 
Double Dare line was horrible 
I  think he slipped up a few times that threw off his punches that were good. 
THis was his weakest round with a long choke that he tried to recover 
This was a clear round Polo still goes in with some wordplay schemes. Mrs Doubtfire scheme was meh... kind of good kind of corny 
His choke recovery was funny Though I do think he choked 


Ok so Polo Roe took this battle 3-0 pretty convincly 

No comments:

Post a Comment