Wednesday 9 January 2019

@QB_BlackDiamond vs @SHOONEYDARAPPER @ItsARP @Rare_Breed_Ent @lawrence_rbe


Ok so we got a grudge match between Shooney da Rapper and QB Black Diamond. Neither has been my favorite rapper but I had edged my prediction to QB.
I have to admit Shooney was fire vs 40

1st
Shooney went in with some fire shit but had a few slip ups 
QB started fire but then just went through with a bunch of nameflips
Qb then went into her bag with the disrespectful shit. But lyrically it was meh... 
I edge that round to Shooney 

2nd 
Shooney kind of did a rebuttal to start the 2nd which was cool 
The bars afterward were meh... 
But picked up when she was you look dirty lol and talk about her brother
The offensive lines is kind of played
QB flips were  nice
A couple of slip ups again with Shooney 
QB going in hard on the 2nd round 
Probably one of the best breakdowns on the men shooney fucked schemes
QBs Shoe flips are the worst 
Edge to QB 

3rd 
Shooney again did a flip which I really like 
She came with a nice round like the first. 
She goes personal with crossing a supposed line
I dont like the disrespectful shit but facing QB you gotta do it I guess
QB had a good round but nothing room shaking except going in on Fetti 
And some of it didn't seem to rhyme 
She ended strong in the round 
This was the closest round and could have gone either way 
Edge to Shooney




I was not anticipating this battle but it was fire as fuck! A great back and forth.Shooney has found her bag in writing but she really needs to perfect her performance and she'll be a killer 
I gave the battle to Shooney da Rapper 



No comments:

Post a Comment