Saturday 5 January 2019

@VerbalWarZone18 the future next evolution of battle rap? @KingOfTheDot @urltv @ItsARP @ANGRYFAN0071 @BattleRapStats @BattleRapTrap @Jayblac1615 |

OK so if you are a battle rap fan and haven't been checking the battles from Verbal Warzone Battle League  then you are missing out and behind the times. So VWZ take the battle rap back to essence of hip hop and rap by doing the battles over the beat. I love the format and I think it's another level to battle. I have to admit 2019 getting on this platform I die to get on.

Check out some of the battles and subscribe.

Who would you love to see on this platform?



Dre Dennis B has a great one with Bill Collector. Bill collector in his lane with these battles. Did a whole song dissing Dre Dennis

"We liked you betta as a fat nigga!"


Cortez has been one of the best battlers on tracks for years. He's a rappers rapper. I think this shows where he is in his best. Depending how much they pay he need to be a king of this league. Buttah is a mid tier rapper who has been putting work on this league. Also battle Swave Sevah. He's battled in many leagues. I like him better here than accapella leagues. 



THis was nice from the females I think Charisma was more consistent Coffee Brown had more big moments. I'm a bit bias on this mattle I'm a big Coffee fan #CLO

This was the first battle from the league that I watched. Audio got better and so has the names 
Battle not bad


No comments:

Post a Comment