Thursday 10 January 2019

A.WARD vs PORICH #DECADE @Iam_AWard @ITSRICHBTCH @KingOfTheDot



Ok so we have A Ward vs Porich from KOTD Decade. For those that don't know, Porich is part of the foundation of KOTD and battle rap in Canada from the WRC's.  He is a former KOTD champion and has arguably been robbed of wins from Soul Kahn and Dizaster. 
A Ward is basically the new killer. He's been paving his way through competition the last few years. This battle is tantamount to the old school vs the new school. I am a big A Ward fan, so I do lean to that side. However Porich has energy and crowd control better than almost anyone. 


Round 1. 
Porich started nice. The Kid Twist shot was smart.

He went in with the wrong Alex died bar 
Some of the best writing I've seen from Porich 
I don't like the hard biscuit bars from A Ward 
Some ok wordplay and nameflips
I actually might edge that round to Porich 


Round 2 
Some funny religion stuff from Porich 

Probably the best I've seen vs Award 
Typical battle rapper saving that performance for the ring

I liked A Ward  rehash of history Really funny 
The Charron shot was good 
Lyricallly he really went in on Porich 
But I might have enjoyed Rich better. This was a real even round. 

Round 3
THis was a good round from Porich Nothing mindblowing but very good
Ended it 

This is the best Porich I've ever seen battle. He really stepped up for this 
This was a bad round for A ward a couple slip ups messed his momentum of what would be a strong round.

I actually might edge the battle to Porich. 
Let me know if you agree or disagree


No comments:

Post a Comment