Monday 21 January 2019

@premierbattle | @Loso__official vs @Dialectgrimewy

Great battle from Shotty Horrors league in UK 
Loso vs UK legend Dialect. 
Both very seasoned battlers

ROund Both of them came great. Both did what they do. I liked Dialects approach better he was more direct and harder punches. Loso displays great writing but hes really just throwing jabs at his opponent
Edge to Dialect 

Round 2 Dialect goes in with some nice punches on a rhyme scheme Had some good jokes 
I don't get the race angle  Funny but didn't fit his opponent 
He ended strong going on hard on Dialects career 

This is really a close one 
Hated the beginning loved the ending. Except I hate his violent stuff 


Round 3
I like when Dialect shows delivery with the Grime 
Had some great lines in there 
A little slip up but it was cool 
The Ark line was cold
Loso finally really went personally and had some cold shit
I give him that 3rd round

I edge the battle to Dialect 

No comments:

Post a Comment