Monday 21 January 2019

@KingOfTheDot @CORTEZ_HSP vs @Pass510 #Decade


Two veterans going head to head. To title contenders. This is top tier east coast vs top tier west coast. Both came up through Grind Time in battle rap. We need to see this battle. I expect allot of great rapping. 


Great side from Pass 


I liked Cortez haymakers more but I felt he was doing some rhyming for nothing
Ice chain line was cold 

Edge to Pass 

2nd round Pass goes in 

Calls for Title and it was 
Loved the round in here 
Cortez rounds
Kawai laugh lol 

I liked the angle Cortez about the styles of Pass 

3rd round
Going in on his heritage I liked the real talk angle he hit
He went in on some race shit 
Cortez had a great battle round in on  Pass career and messing up on URL 
Pass rapped better and smoother than Cort. 
I give Cortez this round he killed it 


Edge a very close round to Pass first 2 ronds 
But the battle can go either way. 

follow me at @kingscourtent 

No comments:

Post a Comment