Thursday 10 January 2019

SHOTTI P @KingQuotable ‏ vs TEZ CHASIN @BranMartez Alpha League Entertainment @AlphaLeague

Finaly this battle happens. Two of the biggest names in the new wave of Michigan battle rap go head to head. We got Shotti P vs Tez Chasin.   
I've always wondered with the Dolla connection why Tez wasn't a Top Gunna.  
I have to say going into the battle my preference was to Shotti P. 

This is fucking wrong to be a 1 round battle. This needed to be a real full battle.


Shotti didn't really start as punch heavy as I expected but some good shit 
He really goes in after awhile 
Pops with the cans... Bobby Hill// dammmm

Tez did a funny impersonation 
Wow the best I've seen him do were the bars in that impersonation
He ended the round really well 
I put in work and let the dot come to me.  Bored nigga waiting on the lyft driver



This was one of the better Tez Chasin battles and it was real close could go either way. But edge the battle to Shotti P 

No comments:

Post a Comment