Thursday 21 January 2016

#TBT Spin The Mic 06 @jumpofftv @illmaculate @TheSaurus831 @questmcody @ProlificTalks MCNocando @respekba @syan1de

Throwback Thursday

We are throwing back to my favorite freestyle format styled tournament I have watched online. 
Spin The Mic.

When I first seen this I totally dreamed of being in one day. They looked like they would be fun as hell.
Where battling has gone right now I doubt high level MC’s would still be looking to put themselves out there like this. It’s a true freestyle tourney.
Imagine this being done at a World Domination with the level of talent that shows up for that event would be amazing



This is where Illmaculate really blew me away as a battler. 
Plus the homie Prolific representing in this for us up North. 

Shout out JumpOff for the innovation 






No comments:

Post a Comment