Tuesday 2 February 2016

@blackicecartel presents @chillajones vs @MrInnuendo_QP #penwars #battlerap


The battle we have all been waiting to see for a long time now. QP (Sons, Innuendo) vs Chilla Jones
I have to say that I wasn’t a big fan of Chilla Jones but 2014-15 he really stepped up his game, and broaden his pen to more than just random schemes. I still think he goes random a little to much when he’s rapping but he’s really impressed me with his concepts.
QP has been one of the most innovating rappers in battle rap since the beginning. Many different things done in battle rap have spawned from him and his SONS squad. Sometimes he does himself a disservice by seeming lazy in his delivery and a bit unprepared, but QP at his best is incredible

I have this battle going to QP but it was close. It might be 2-1 or 3-0 but qp only just edged each round. It could go either way but I like QPs style better than Chillas.

The question is when can we see a QP Chilla 2 on 2


Let me know who else or what else you would like to see featured in the blog

Please follow and email me at kingscourtent@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment