Tuesday 2 February 2016

@DontFlop @cruger7 @frescoclean @DontFlopShop @BodyBagnall @RapBattleCritic @DontFlopBarz @DontFlopMag @DontFlopNews

So  we get probably one of the top battlers from the UK in the  last 10 years. Vs the newest members of Innuendo Fresco.
Now I’ll admit I am not a big fan of super gangster lyricist version of Fresco but you can’t deny Frescos pen gam and delivery is top notch.
Cruger I’ve never really gotten into his delivery but his breakdown of rappers is second to none when he wants to roast you for everything from what you wear to what image you portray.
I feel Cruger started out strong and ended up meh…. Fresco started meh…. And ended strong each taking a round. The winner depends on who you give the 2nd round too.
I edged the battle to Cruger but again it’s more of a style preference than who was better.
Great battle


Let me know who else or what else you would like to see featured in the blog


Please follow and email me at kingscourtent@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment