Wednesday 24 February 2016

#DatKingShit TV Review #TheFlash #DCComics #superhero @TheCW @CW_TheFlash

The Flash
 
I have to say one of my favorite new shows in the world  of comics has to be The Flash.  I think out of all the comic and sci fi shows, it’s the one that has the most comic book feel to it.  It really has a vibe of pulling out of the comic book into real life.  Also I feel it is the one that is the closest to the source material. I never understand why take a known character that has a fan base and then start changing a whole bunch of things about that character like that is not going enrage the audience that follows that character. It’s one of the reasons I like Flash. The changes they make are all sensible and they are not at all character damaging.
 
What I don’t like is the whole side story of the weekly bad guys.  I like the idea of the bad guys battling every week  but they’ve been such a side story lately that they kill them way to easy. They used to be much more important to the storyline and to Zooms plans but now not so much. They are just there.
 
So they are really getting confusing with the way they are doing the whole Earth 1 & Earth 2 Zoom, Reverse Flash, and Jay Garrick storyline.  I figured the guy in the mask was the real Jay Garrick, but who or what was the thing that Zoom had killed and what is the relation with Zoom and Jay Garrick.
Maybe they are going to have Zoom end up being a future more powerful version of Jay Garrick himself. 
It would explain why he knows so much more than the rest of the guys . I wonder how much of the comic they are going to follow with who and what those characters were.
 
 
And what’s going on with Wally West. What are they going to do with that character. Are we going to see him as a speedster at all in this show or just hint at the fact he’s Wally West. I actually thought when they brought him in they were going to make him The Flash in Legends of Tomorrow
 
 
Is Caitlyn Snow  about to get some powers.  I think it’s cool that everyone around her somehow has powers and she doesn’t.  Every team needs the civilian helper.  Also I really hope the explore Sysco’s power as Vibe a bit more now that he knows the possibilities.
 
Now the only thing I have wondered about the whole Flash scenario. The doctor figured out how to steal The Flash’s speed, so why don’t they figure out how to switch it onto Zoom steal his power and give it to Barry.
 
So tell me what you think is going to happen Next
Who are you favorite characters
Who would you like for them to bring into Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment