Sunday 14 February 2016

@CHARLIECLIPS VS DANNY MYERS @MolotovMyers // @blackicecartel // The Format Vol. 2 #DannyMyersBeatClips

DANNY MYERS VS CHARLIE CLIPS !!!!



So We got a battle from Black Ice Cartels The Format 2.

I am actually very suprised to say that this battle was allot more competitive than I thought it was going to be.
I thought it would be a easy win for Clips, and that was definitely not the case.
I thought Clips was better than he has been recently and was prepared for the most part.  He didn't over freestyle like he can be thought to do.

Danny Myers was Danny Myers.  Whether you like him or hate him, this will be the same as Danny was him at his best.  He had his reaches but also had some insane punches.

I gave this battle to Danny Myers 2-1
Round 1 & 3
I gave Clips Round 2

All the rounds are close edge either way.


Do you agree with this opinion
Let me know

Who do you think won the battle



pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment