Friday 8 April 2016

#SpotlightFriday JackShittPCR @kingofthedot @grindtimenow @jumpofftv @organikhiphop @gulltk @bishopbrigante @dirtbagdan418 #WhyKOTDNEEDSJACKSHITT #DatKingShh @Jumpofftv #RIPNATSELECT #RIPFEELGOODd @dontflopusa @don’tflop

This Friday we are not speaking about an active battle, but a battler I am hoping will reactivate themselves into some battles. From when KOTD started he has always been one of my favorites and still one of the best of all time to hit that KOTD stage.
So one of the most underrate rappers to ever come out of the KOTD roster has always been Jack Shitt. I think his writing being more than just set up punch jokes, he was a little bit ahead of time in the battle rap curve.  I think he had debatable with Hollohan and Dirtbag Dan that could have definitely changed the trajectory of his career.
His delivery wasn’t always the tightest in structure but was always clever and original in his angles.  His match vs OZ and Nat Select are to me still some of my favorite battles to watch of all time.
Jack Shitt was actually one of the pioneers of this new era and style of battle rap in Toronto from being in the WRC’s with Speakeasy.  He wasn’t great then but even through that tournament you could see he carried that team
Now KOTD needs to take some of those that help build there company and get them on some B2B cards.  Or Jack Shitt would be a great main event on any PG card.
#BO7 The return of Jack Shitt vs the Return of Oshea to Toronto
I feel that  in his match versus Dirtbag Dan and Hollohan he kind of got slept on as he was very much the underdog going against two fan favorites at the time.
Jack Shitt was good at breaking rappers down I always wanted to see him vs some street rappers 

Jack Shitt vs DNA or K Shine would be classic  Jack Shitt/Knameless were  a good 2 on 2 team

Why does KITD NEED Jack Shitt????
KOTD is beginning to lose allot of there originality and versatility in style and everyone is sounding the same. Someone like Jack SHitt will bring something new and refreshin back into KOTD. 
And his lumberjack look is extra Candian hahaha.

Some of my favorite battles
April 9, 2012
  2,984
December 4, 2011

May 23, 2011

March 21, 2011
As I lost to these guys it was good to see what Jack and Knamelis were able to vs Syco and Stitch

November 16, 2010
Sketch is another underrated battler who hasn't been seen much 

October 3, 2010
Don’t Flop need to get Jack over the UK for something
RIP FEELGOOD boombayeh
July 7, 2010
February 22, 2010
A part 2 of this was not really needed and Oz could never really compete


December 11, 2009
I think it ‘s one of my favorite performances from both of them and one of my favorite KOTD battles
November 5, 2009
You can def see some mad US bias in this battle. Good work by both


July 29, 2009
When Jump Off tried to come back with another WRCs
June 4, 2009
June 4, 2009

May 14, 2009

April 9, 2009
Noah 23 indirrectly brought me back to rapping lol
I had dissed one of his battle performances and Mookie Wilson had gotten all upset over it so he challenged me to a battle
I still wanna know why my battle was taken down from KOTD but can’t get an answer

February 15, 2009
Former partners duke it out


December 7, 2008
rip Nat Select


October 6, 2008
  438,710
December 8, 2007

December 7, 2007
Wouldn't mind seeing Aspire or Prolific


December 2, 2007


November 28, 2007
Who would believe that Bishop would be the active battler in this group

November 25, 2007


November 23, 2007

November 20, 2007


November 18, 2007


November 15, 2007
Along with Jack Shitt a list of old heads I would like to see KOTD bring back
Tricky P he was very original
Jay Walker I feel like he quit right when he started getting better and had allot of untapped potential
Justic McFly Pesci Osa Bender
Hollahan Needs to return to the KOTD stage
Kaliente need to be one of your top GZ cats
Etc… a few more

No comments:

Post a Comment