Thursday 10 March 2016

@BeastModeBattle - @mrsly905 vs PAT DUKES - @JonnyJibbz @LymeLyteVideo @TheLexxorcist

BeastMODE - All Battles | VerseTracker

Round 1 
Sly had some funny lines Better ending to the round then the opening 
 Pat Dukes  didn't get the opening 
That round edge to Sly

Round 2
Much better from Sly4life in this round I liked this shit They going in on NY was cool 
Some good jokes from Pat Some nice rhyming aswell Dam Pat went in for real
This battle was ending up crazy both were good 
Edge to Pat 

Round 3 Ok round from Sly but I think it's his weakest but again his ending was better than the beginning 
I liked the Bill Blair line. Strong ending 
Pat showing some good rapping some nice punches Some interesting tag team But he does to much offtopic stuff aswell



Pat is the better "rapper" Sly knows how to pace his punches for reaction by the crowd

Crowd was kind of sleeping on the battle. They should have had more energy and reaction for this shit

I edge the battle to Pat Dukes 2-1 Great Battle 
Let me know if you agree or disagree 
Follow me on twitter @kingscourtent

No comments:

Post a Comment